ROBERT JORDAN ARONSON
P.O. BOX 2644 CARMEL, CA
(408) 657-3704 E-MAIL: Bob@who.net
- Career in computer technology involving creative
application and innovation of 'state of the art' systems, methods,
ideologies. Achievement through hard-working, task-oriented,
flexible, collaborative technical service and good humor.
Partner/PC Systems Engineer, Technosplat / Castellani
Consulting January 1996 - Present
- PC and Mac system construction, upgrades, repair,
diagnosis, installation, trouble shooting.
- Integration of PC and Mac desktops, LAN, Multimedia,
ISDN, TCP/IP, Print Server, E-mail.
- Software custom installation and support, Win
NT, Win95, MS Office 97, Lotus, etc.
- Strong customer satisfaction skills. Client development,
training and product support.
Manager, Audio-visual Services, Monterey Institute
of International Studies May 1991
- March 1996
- Manage campus equipment and meeting facilities,
coordinate classroom presentation technology.
- Implement wireless 12-lang interpretation labs,
Mac Labs, satellite, TV, and auditorium systems.
- Budget all department expenditures, negotiated
all acquisitions, hired, trained, supervised staff.
- Self started AV Services, equipment, labs, staff,
on budget. 300% / 3yr. rise in serviced requests.
Studio Floor Director, Headline News, KMST-TV
46 CBS Monterey August 1988 - Nov.
- Manage TV studio floor personnel and equipment
during live news broadcasts.
- Edit news footage according to scripts, assembled
teleprompter, directed studio staff and talent.
- Coordinate Engineering to assure satellite feeds,
maintenance of edit bays, studio cams and lights.
- Assure Talent composure, prompt, high production
values, consistent talent/studio readiness.
Ticket Manager - Production Manager, Carmel Bach
Festival Dec. 1983 - August 1988
- Manage all Season and single ticket sales, accounting,
operations, and staffing, training, contingency.
- Hired and managed stage crew for opera, recitals,
Chorale, Orchestra, rehearsals, and performances.
- Board members, donors, divas; special service
for most every patron and participant of the festival.
- Coordinate details for special events, staging,
sets, lights, catering, staffing, VIP services.
- University of California, Santa Cruz - 1989 BA
Theater Arts: Film/Video emphasis.
- UCLA Theater Arts Major - sophomore transfer
- Honors Student, Porter College, Film Theory and
- Bank of America Award for achievement in Theater
- Licensed concert audio taper, Grateful Dead Productions,
San Rafael, CA
- Carmel Bach Festival - 10 years Participant Certification
- Director, Concerts Events Program, UCLA Campus
- 25 years work in well over 150 theater, concert,
film, & dance productions