ROBERT JORDAN ARONSON
150 Hawthorne # B Monterey, CA 93940 · (831)-373-3982 · E-MAIL: Bob@who.net
Work in technology involving creative application or innovation of 'state of the art' systems, apparatus, and ideologies.
Achievement in hardworking, task-oriented, collaborative technical service and good humor.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Greentree Systems, Inc. August 2001-April 2002
· Performed testing of iGreentree v. 7.0-7.4 a scalable, web-based client-server Applicant Tracking System
· Install, configure, secure lab hardware/software. PC's, MSDN, NT/SQL data, networking, backup systems.
· Revise, restore the baseline platform images for all supported client and multi-server test environments.
· Provide development's test configuration requirements with limited resources, time. Versatile, reliable responsive.
· Document test outlines and strategy. Verify, log, assign, and report bugs to Development team, archives.
Software Quality Assurance Technician, Core java websites, Ofoto.com May1999-October2000
· Testing, logging, regression, and documentation of high traffic, java based, photography e-commerce site.
· Weekly code push with extensive test scenarios and checklists. Monitoring of other co-brand partner sites.
· Elaborate frame store, shopping cart, and photo enhancement tools and function were monitored daily.
· Management of bug databases: TeamTrack and TestTrack software. Use of Linkbot, WinRunner, Silk.
· Regular meetings with management, programmers and developers, and customer service support teams.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer, ShareWave June 1998 - May 1999
· Planning and documentation of a thorough software test strategy for Philips' AMBI Shell.
· Regular revision of test plans procedures to cover new features and critical development focus.
· Accurate logging and retesting of reproducible defects as maintained in Team Track database.
· Follow through on all issues, working closely with the development team to find solutions.
Partner/PC Systems Engineer, Technosplat / Castellani Consulting January 1996 - May 1998
· PC and Mac system construction, upgrades, repair, diagnosis, installation, trouble shooting.
· Integration of PC and Mac desktops, LAN, Multimedia, ISDN, TCP/IP, Print Server, E-mail.
· Software custom installation and support, Win NT, Win95, MS Office 97, Lotus, etc.
· Strong customer satisfaction skills. Client development, training and product support.
Manager, Audio-visual Services, Monterey Institute of International Studies May 1991 - March 1996
· Manage campus equipment and meeting facilities, coordinate classroom presentation technology.
· Implement wireless 12-lang interpretation labs, Mac Labs, satellite, TV, and auditorium systems.
· Budget all department expenditures, negotiated all acquisitions, and hired, trained, supervised staff.
· Self started AV Services, equipment, labs, and staff, on budget. 300% / 3yr. rise in serviced requests.
Studio Floor Director, Headline News, KMST-TV 46 CBS Monterey August 1988 - Nov. 1989
· Manage TV studio floor personnel and equipment during live news broadcasts.
· Edit news footage according to scripts, assembled teleprompter, directed studio staff and talent.
· Coordinate Engineering to assure satellite feeds, maintenance of edit bays, studio cams and lights.
· Assure Talent composure, prompt, high production values, consistent talent/studio readiness.
Ticket Manager - Production Manager, Carmel Bach Festival Dec. 1983 - August 1988
· Manage all subscription ticket sales, accounting, operations, and staffing, training, contingency.
· Hire and manage stage crew for opera, recitals, Chorale, Orchestra, rehearsals, and performances.
· Board members, donors, divas; service for most every patron and participant of the festival.
· Coordinate details for special events, staging, sets, lights, catering, staffing, VIP services.
· University of California, Santa Cruz - 1989 BA Theater Arts: Film/Video emphasis.
· UCLA Theater Arts/Communications - sophomore transfer
· Honors Student, Porter College, Film Theory and Criticism, UCSC
· Bank of America Award for achievement in Theater Arts.
· Licensed concert audio taper, Grateful Dead Productions, San Rafael, CA
· Carmel Bach Festival - 10 years Participant Certification of Appreciation
· Director, Concerts Events Program, UCLA Campus Events Commission
· 25 years work in well over 150 theater, concert, film, & dance productions